We are always looking for new members at Bay County SHRM!
SHRM National Members can join Bay County SHRM for FREE
Local Membership is $25 annually
Members shall adhere to the standards of professional conduct as embraced by Bay County SHRM and agree to the following standards for membership and the renewal of membership application:
- Maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct.
- Strive for personal growth in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Support the goals and objectives for developing the Human Resource management profession.
- Encourage employees or clients to make the fair and equitable treatment of all employees a primary concern.
- Strive to make employers or clients profitable through support and encouragement of effective Human Resource Management practices.
- Instill in employees and the public a sense of confidence in the conduct and intentions of the employer or client.
- Maintain loyalty to the employer or client and pursue their objectives in ways that are consistent with the public interest.
- Uphold all laws and regulations relating to the employer or client's activities.
- Refrain from using Association membership or a volunteer position to solicit business or secure special privilege for the employer, the client or oneself.
- Maintain the confidentiality of privileged information.
- Improve public understanding of the role of Human Resource Management.